Sunday, November 5, 2017

HEADhunter 2nd ed.

Time to confess again. as it was mid December already I could be pretty sure this will ACTUALLY be my last doll purchase of the year AND I could use it as a Christmas present to myself:-)
On 15.12.16 I managed to win one really exciting auction full of doll's heads from one of the British doll collectors group on Facebook...

I set my mind on these christmas pudding goodies... 9 x contemporary fashionistas and some Integrity toys doll bits:-)))

here is a fab fat envelope with a lovely writing...

...and lots of bags with precious load...

This way I have made my collection much more contemporary and up to date...

there are New Skipper 2016 fashionistas (Doughnut and Coral) and two new curvy doll face-sculpts (brunette and blonde), Millie with curly greasy hair I said goodbye to, immediately, and lovely Grace sans her ugly snake-skin dress...



but what's most exciting on so many levels are these three Integrity Toys doll's heads...
They are my first even from this brand but luckily I am not loosing my mind here as they are apparently part of an 'old' playline editions...


The Caucasion (Asian?) ones (two:-) have exactly the same make-up which will give me a lot of headache at some point, I can feel it....

I had no keywords to do my research so I just wrote to the seller and sh egave me very precise answers:-)

The 'ethnic' girl's mold is called 'Janey' and she comes in many shades, styles and versions. My head is part of some shimerring eleganza - soooo 90's!
Fashion Insider - Award Nite 2006 (!)


here is more versions from some lucky owners


She also had rather interesting 'African Legends' editions

Two other heads belong to versions of Jade. 
I only identified one - as a fashionTV Insider doll



you can see in far right that one had pony and other two pony-tails


That's about it.
As great as Janay sculpt is, I am not sure what to think of them and how to see them in comparison with Mattel's products tbh...

p.s. from all their budget dolls I am most gravitating toward 'Alysa'...sometimes presented as bi-racial, sometimes appearing as Latina, to me... oh just look at her!


<3

**  **  **



5 comments:

  1. A good lot! The Barbie heads are so recent! I really like the "old" Integrity Toys dolls, from before they became "Royalty" lol. The bodies are better now though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Quite relieved I don't have to buy all these stiff Barbies to have a taste...Interesting and new for me, integrity faces too - bitchy enough, royalty is too much for me (and monetary ridiculous a bit)...

      Delete
  2. piękna Janay Ci się trafiła
    ja nie potrafiłam wybrać i
    w sumie mam sporo integritek :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No wlasnie - trafila bo niepotrafila bym sama zapuscic sie w te rejony...

      Delete